We at Belmont Books think books should be a source of joy, not frustration. If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us immediately and we'll try our best to make things right for you.
All books (except as noted in the Exceptions section below) bought from Belmont Books can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit only. (Sorry, but we're unable to offer cash or credit card refunds at this time.)
Books must be in their original condition. If you accidentally received a book that is damaged or defective, you must let us know within 7 business days of your receipt of the book. We will exchange it for an undamaged copy of the same title or take it as a return and give you store credit.
Belmont Books cannot accept returns for:
- Books that have been used or are visibly worn, marked, torn or otherwise unsellable;
- Books that have been personalized or inscribed in any way, except for copies pre-signed by the author;
- Books that contain software, CDs, DVDs, Cassettes, or other electronic media that have been opened;
- Orders for 6 or more of the same title;
- Orders for 5 or more of the same title exceeding a total of $125;
- Books sold at a discount of more than 10% from the normal list price;
- Books that we do not actually sell or carry;
- Unicorns. They are, by definition, perfect creatures and also difficult to ship.
Address all returns to:
79 Leonard Street
Belmont, MA 02478