If you've reached this page, you're probably feeling very confused and frustrated by our ordering process. We apologize and hope you find the answer to your problem below. If not, please contact us right away and we'll try to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience!
Chris & Kathy
FACQ (Frustrated and Confused Questions)
I'm sure I created an account, but the site says I didn't.
When you create an account, the system sends a confirmation email. Look for the email and click on the link inside. That should complete the account creation process.
When I go to finish my order, it just brings me back to the checkout again.
If you're not logged into an account, you won't be able to finish your order. Please login or, if you don't have an account yet, create one. Once you are logged in, you should be able to complete the order.
The system keeps rejecting my card. Don't you take Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AmEx?
We do. But there are a few possible reasons why a valid card might be declined:
- The name you entered for the order doesn't match the name on the card.
- The number or expiration date you entered doesn't match your cardholder's records.
- You left the CCV code empty or the one you entered is incorrect.
- The name, address or zip code in your billing address doesn't match your cardholder's records.
- The street address and/or city in your shipping address doesn't match the zip code you entered.
If you feel you've entered all of these correctly and your card is still getting declined, please contact us right away and we'll try to figure out the problem.
I prefer to use Paypal for my online orders. Why don't you offer Paypal?
We are in the process of setting up our Paypal account. We hope to offer the option very soon.