'Twas the Night Before Christmas in Boston (Hardcover)
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the BEANTOWN!
It's the night before Christmas in Boston and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care—will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Boston Harbor, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Fenway Park and Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in Boston.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to BOSTON
- Landmarks such as Boston Light, Museum of Science, Faneuil Hall, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Boston or visit New England
From the North End to the South End,
from Brookline to the Back Bay,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!
Jo specialized in illustration and design in art school and has been working as a full time illustrator ever since. She has worked in magazines, children’s books, greetings cards and many areas beyond including games, puzzles, and calendars. When she‘s not busy illustrating, she also teaches art to children. Jo lives in the UK and feels very blessed to have such an exciting career, one she wishes to continue for years to come.