Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Good Food Guaranteed series.
- #3: Good Housekeeping Juices & Smoothies, Volume 3: Sensational Recipes to Make in Your Blender (Good Food Guaranteed #3) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #5: Good Housekeeping Slow Cooker, Volume 5: Quick-Prep Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #5) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #6: Good Housekeeping Gluten Free, Volume 6: Easy & Delicious Recipes for Every Meal (Good Food Guaranteed #6) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #7: Good Housekeeping Casseroles: 60 Fabulous One-Dish Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #7) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #8: Good Housekeeping Burgers: 125 Mouthwatering Recipes & Tips (Good Food Guaranteed #8) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #9: Good Housekeeping Healthy Smoothies, Volume 9: 60 Energizing Blender Drinks & More! (Good Food Guaranteed #9) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #10: Good Housekeeping Christmas Cookies: 75 Irresistible Holiday Treats (Good Food Guaranteed #10) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #11: Good Housekeeping Easy Paleo, Volume 11: 70 Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #11) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #12: Good Housekeeping Skillet Suppers, Volume 12: 65 Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #12) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #13: Good Housekeeping Sheet Pan Cooking, Volume 13: 70 Easy Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #13) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #14: Good Housekeeping Soups, Volume 14: 70+ Nourishing Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #14) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #15: Good Housekeeping Instant Pot(r) Cookbook, Volume 15: 60 Delicious Foolproof Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #15) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #16: Good Housekeeping Everyday Vegan, Volume 16: 85+ Plant-Based Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #16) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #17: Good Housekeeping Canning & Preserving, Volume 17: 80+ Simple, Small-Batch Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #17) (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #19: Good Housekeeping Mediterranean Diet, Volume 19: 70 Easy, Healthy Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #19) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #20: Good Housekeeping Chicken!, Volume 20: 75+ Easy & Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #20) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #21: Good Housekeeping 400-Calorie Instant Pot(r), Volume 21: 65+ Easy & Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #21) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #22: Good Housekeeping Keto Diet, Volume 22: 100+ Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #22) (Hardcover): $16.95
With these 70 recipes, the editors at Good Housekeeping help you transform your salad from simple to super.
"This user-friendly collection makes a perfect fit for vegetarians and carnivores alike."--Publishers Weekly Salads are a great way to showcase seasonal fresh produce--but do you find yourself having the same lettuce-dressing combination again and again? Shake it up, with this collection from the editors of Good Housekeeping. These are their favorite, most creative recipes for turning basic salads into showstopping one-dish meals. Adaptable and delicious, these 70 salads range from refreshing accompaniments and light starters to protein-rich main courses. Whichever you choose, you'll discover a delectable combination of ingredients--from crunchy nuts, creamy cheeses, tangy vinaigrettes, and more--that make healthy eating exciting again. With tips and tricks from the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen, you'll always succeed in making the humble salad into a worthy meal. Recipes include:
Ginger Pork & Cucumber Salad * Rotisserie Chicken Cobb * Kale Caesar Pasta Salad * Bacon & Apple Farro Salad * Feta-Dill Greek Caesar * Beet, Mushroom & Avocado * Radicchio Salad with Roasted Fennel & Shrimp * Warm Wild Mushroom & Lentil Salad * Peanutty Edamame & Noodle Salad * Summer Tuna Salad with Sweet Potato & Basil.
About the Author
Susan Westmoreland is Culinary Director of Good Housekeeping. Media appearances include the TODAY show, Good Morning America, Food Network and Cooking Channel shows, NPR's All Things Considered, and The Connected Table. She is a member of the Kitchen Cabinet at Smithsonian Museum of American History and has served on the Board of Directors of Les Dames d'Escoffier and the New York Women's Culinary Alliance. In 2001, Susan was named The James Beard Foundation's Editor of the Year. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. Good Housekeeping (goodhousekeeping.com) is a leading lifestyle media brand inspiring a monthly audience of 30+ million readers to discover genius innovations, delicious ideas, style-savvy trends, compelling news, and best-in-class products for their homes, families, and themselves. The Good Housekeeping Institute's state-of-the-art labs combined with Good Housekeeping's seasoned editorial talent and renowned test kitchen is unparalleled. In addition to its US flagship, Good Housekeeping publishes five editions around the world.