Available from Warehouse
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Lumberjanes series.
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
The Lumberjanes meet rock n' roll mermaids!
Excited for the annual Bandicoot Bacchanal, Ripley recruits her friends to help her get ready for the dance. But before the Lumberjanes know it, something mysterious begins to bubble to the surface of the lake near camp! Will the Lumberjanes be able to bring peace to the lake in time for the Bacchanal?
This New York Times Best Seller and multiple Eisner Award-winning series written by Shannon Watters with Kat Leyh, and illustrated by Carolyn Nowak (Rungs), follows the Lumberjanes as they face new challenges in their friendships and embark on fantastical adventures! And ever wonder how the Lumberjanes first met? Find out in the story written by Noelle Stevenson (Nimona, Runaways), and illustrated by Brooke Allen (A Home for Mr. Easter), when they take a trip back to the first day of camp and witness how the Lumberjanes “friendship to the max” began!
About the Author
Shannon Watters is the creator of Lumberjanes, a comic book editor, founder of the BOOM! box imprint, and all around classy dame.
Noelle Stevenson is the creator of the web comic Nimona. Stevenson started Nimona as a student at Maryland Institute College of Art. The comic was first published in June 2012 and doubled as Stevenson's senior thesis.