Coming Soon - Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 22 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (Big Nate Comix #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Big Nate: Here Goes Nothing (Big Nate Comix #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Big Nate and Friends (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Big Nate Makes the Grade (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate Puzzlemania (Big Nate Activity Book #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Big Nate Lives It Up (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
This latest Big Nate installment by bestselling author Lincoln Peirce will take readers on a hilarious, romantic, rock-and-roll adventure!
Nate Wright is born to be wild! And when Enslave the Mollusk is invited to play at the P.S. 38 annual open house, he and his bandmates are on the stairway to heaven. While the kids rock, the school year rolls on. Mrs. Godfrey is back in black, Gina thinks she’s hot stuff, and Coach John is dazed and confused. The good news: Nate’s finally reunited with Trudy, his summer crush. But when he finds out she’s a—gulp—seventh grader, will Nate lose that lovin’ feeling? Middle school is a long, strange trip, and this new collection of riotous Big Nate comics just might BLOW THE ROOF OFF!
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.