Tiny T. Rex and the Perfect Valentine (Board book)
Valentine's Day is coming, which means showing the ones you love how much they mean to you, so Tiny has decided to make the perfect Valentine for his best friend Pointy.
But as Tiny discovers, making a Valentine isn't easy. It might take a few tries—until Tiny realizes the best Valentine might have been there all along.
• Teaches a valuable lesson in overcoming obstacles
• Sure to delight young dinosaur fans who love adventure
• Features adorable art of Tiny and his friend Pointy
Tiny may be a small dino in a big world, but that won't stop him from making friends, conquering his fears, and stomping his way into your heart.
Author Jonathan Stutzman and illustrator Jay Fleck team up to create an adorable and heartwarming story that shows young readers that love and kindness are the best gift of all.
• A sweet Valentine's Day gift for the little dinosaur in your life
• Go-to choice for parents looking for an adorable, funny story with a holiday twist
• Perfect for dinosaur-loving babies and toddlers
• Add it to the shelf with books like Llama Llama I Love You by Anna Dewdney, Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar (The World of Eric Carle) by Eric Carle, and Pete the Cat: Valentine's Day Is Cool by Kimberly and James Dean.
Jay Fleck is an Illinois-based designer and illustrator. He lives with his family south of Chicago, and spends his spare time running and reading (but not at the same time).
"[Tiny T. Rex and the Perfect Valentine is a] charming board book that succinctly celebrates love, friendship, aspiration, perseverance, limitations, and the notion that it's the thought that counts-especially when it's clearly reflected in effort."-Kirkus Reviews, starred review
"Growing fan favorite Tiny T. Rex is back in this sweetly earnest tale of how hard it can be to make the perfect Valentine. . . . The bright, simple illustrations highlight the wonderful mess Tiny makes and his endearing frustration. Concise text makes this perfect Valentine reading for toddler story times. A great addition to board book collections."-School Library Journal