Anger: It's not always pretty, but sometimes it's pretty damn justified. The Furious Notebook provides a safe space to release that frustration and turn it into positive actions.
A guided journal that provides an outlet for fury to help you get one step closer to chilling the heck out: Artist Martha Rich offers readers a healthy outlet for frustrations and irritabilities with The Furious Notebook. This therapy journal book will help readers take affirmative actions to channel rageful thoughts into constructive life changes.
• Prompts and room for journaling provide a positive space for ranting, cursing, and channeling righteous indignation into necessary action
• Features bold and brightly colored illustrations that help readers put feelings into words and get one step closer to understanding how to deal with sometimes overwhelming emotions
• Includes relatable quotes, spaces to color, and intriguing prompts that remind readers it's okay to have strong feelings while providing a space for release
Release your rage. Use your anger for good. Chill the heck out.
• Martha Rich is a Philadelphia-based artist who has had work featured in Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly, Bon Appétit, and many more
• The Furious Notebook is ideal for adults, young and old