On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (Big Nate Comix #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Big Nate: Here Goes Nothing (Big Nate Comix #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Big Nate and Friends (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Big Nate Makes the Grade (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate Puzzlemania (Big Nate Activity Book #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Big Nate Lives It Up (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
Middle school is a breeding ground for mischief and dreaming big for Big Nate and his pals!
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR!
Everyone’s favorite sixth grader is back for more misadventures, and Big Nate: Silent But Deadly smells like a winner!
Whether he’s showing the ropes to a detention rookie, campaigning for the Student of the Month Award, or writing hilarious movie reviews for The Weekly Bugle, Nate Wright never fails to make his mark at P.S. 38. But middle school’s no bed of roses. In fact, sometimes it just plain stinks. Just ask the Great Nose-ini! Nate’s alter ego with a sense for scents can smell trouble a mile away . . . or at the very next desk. Was that you, Gina?
Join Nate and the gang for nonstop laughs in this latest collection of Big Nate comics!
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.