Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Compact Disc): $24.99
Shark-tastic! Stink gets to sleep with the fishes after his parents win an aquarium sleepover.
When Stink and his friends get to sleep over at the aquarium, it’s a science freak’s dream come true. Stink loves the sea-creature scavenger hunt, the jellyfish light show, and the sand tiger sharks with razor-sharp teeth. But after some spooky stories around the virtual campfire, can he manage to fall asleep thinking about Bloody Mary, the mutant Frankensquid that’s supposed to be on the prowl?
About the Author
Pages of fast facts about nonfiction topics related to the story (major aquariums, prehistoric megalodon sharks, and vampire squids) separate the chapters. With large type, an appealing title, and plenty of lively black-and-white illustrations, the ninth book in the Stink series will quickly find its readers.