Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Compact Disc): $24.99
"Young readers with a fondness for amphibians will jump all over this one." — Kirkus Reviews
Stink may be super smart, and Stink may be uber clever, but he’s been in the Polliwog swim class frog-ever and he still can’t bear to put his face in the water. But when Stink starts to see frogs everywhere — in the locker room, in his boot, in the bathtub — and a freaky blue frog licks his arm, his froggy senses start tingling! Could it be that Stink is turning into . . . the amazing Stink-Frog, fighter of slime? Croak! Squeenk! Ribbet!
About the Author
Brief, cheery, oversized text and lot of cartoonish black-and-white illustrations...make this a good choice for newly independent readers...Young readers with a fondness for amphibians will jump all over this one<I>. </I>
Quick paced and funny, this eighth series title will charm fans.