Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Stink series.
- #1: Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Compact Disc): $24.99
Stink needs a sport, fast! Can his alter-ego, Shark Hammersmash, wrestle a win at thumb wars? Or will a perfect karate kick lead him to victory?
Stink Moody, family brain, brings home a report card that isn’t perfect? Yikes! Time for him to get into fighting shape and beat back that U for Unsatisfactory in gym! A scan of the sports channel leads to a knock-out find: world-class thumb wrestling, with tricky moves like Snake in the Grass and Santa’s Little Helper (no equipment needed, save for a tiny terrifying mask to sit on your thumb). But when Mom and Dad are not wowed, Stink gets another idea: he’ll kick and punch his way to a yellow belt with the help of a Dragon Master, a seeing-eye Moose, and a mind as still as a pond. Can you say Crouching Tiger, Hidden Thumb? Hee-ya! Ha! Ha! Ha!
About the Author
As always, the wordplay is part of the fun in this series (Fizz-Ed) and so are the comic-style graphics.