Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The quick way to learn Microsoft SharePoint 2016 This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with SharePoint 2016, and empower your whole organization to do so, too. Jump in wherever you need answers-brisk lessons and full color screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Create, edit, share, and manage documents, and use document collaboration in teams
- Create sites, organize them, and customize their layouts, features, and apps
- Efficiently organize content by using lists, libraries, and sites
- Manage site security, themes, templates, and content syndication
- Search for information and people, target your queries, and promote search results
- Manage projects by using SharePoint project sites
- Automate business processes by using workflows
- Communicate and collaborate via SharePoint's social features
- Use SharePoint with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
About the Author
Olga Londer is a Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft. She works on global projects that implement Microsoft cloud technologies for large enterprise customers. Her particular focus is Microsoft Azure and SharePoint products and solutions. She is an author of several books on Microsoft SharePoint and Internet Information Server (IIS), a winner of the British Computer Society IT Trainer award, and a frequent speaker at numerous conferences. For a number of years, Olga was a content lead for pan-European Microsoft technical conferences, such as TechEd Europe. Before joining Microsoft in 2004, Olga was a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in SharePoint and IIS, and worked for QA Ltd, a leading IT training and consulting company in the United Kingdom, where she led many SharePoint enterprise projects for blue-chip clients. Olga is based in London, United Kingdom. Penelope Coventry, M.Sc., is a 10-year recipient of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Office Servers and Services award, with the MCSE: SharePoint 2013 and MCITP: SharePoint Administration 2010 certifications. She is an author and consultant based in the United Kingdom, with more than 30 years of industry experience. Penny has authored or co-authored more than 10 SharePoint-related books, including Exploring Microsoft SharePoint 2013: New Features and Functions, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Inside Out, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Step by Step, and Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Step by Step. Penny has spoken at a number of conferences, including TechEd North America, and SharePoint and Office 365 conferences, in addition to SharePoint Saturdays and user groups in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Sweden, Norway, and the United Kingdom. She is also a keen supporter of the UK SharePoint User Group #SUGUK community. Penny has worked with SharePoint since 2001, and when she's not writing, she works as the Product Specialist for a number of clients and as a trainer at Combined Knowledge.