Other Books in Series
- #1: Confessions of a Shopaholic: A Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Shopaholic Takes Manhattan: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Shopaholic Ties the Knot: A Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: Shopaholic & Sister: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #5: Shopaholic & Baby: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #6: Mini Shopaholic: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: Shopaholic to the Stars: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Shopaholic to the Rescue: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #9: Christmas Shopaholic: A Novel (Paperback): $18.00
The lovable heroine of Confessions of a Shopaholic and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan is back!—in a hilarious tale of one blushing bride who just can’t say no to saying “I do.”
Life has been good for Becky Bloomwood: She’s become the best personal shopper at Barneys, she and her successful entrepreneurial boyfriend, Luke, are living happily in Manhattan’s West Village, and her new next-door neighbor is a fashion designer! But with her best friend, Suze, engaged, how can Becky fail to notice that her own ring finger is bare? Not that she’s been thinking of marriage (or diamonds) or anything . . . Then Luke proposes! Bridal registries dance in Becky’s head. Problem is, two other people are planning her wedding: Becky’s overjoyed mother has been waiting forever to host a backyard wedding, with the bride resplendent in Mum’s frilly old gown. While Luke’s high-society mother is insisting on a glamorous, all-expenses-paid affair at the Plaza. Both weddings for the same day. And Becky can’t seem to turn down either one. Can everyone’s favorite shopaholic tie the knot before everything unravels?
About the Author
Sophie Kinsella is the author of the bestselling Shopaholic series, as well as The Undomestic Goddess and Can You Keep a Secret? She lives in England. "From the Trade Paperback edition."