Other Books in Series
- #1: Confessions of a Shopaholic: A Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Shopaholic Takes Manhattan: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Shopaholic Ties the Knot: A Novel (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: Shopaholic & Sister: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #5: Shopaholic & Baby: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #6: Mini Shopaholic: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: Shopaholic to the Stars: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Shopaholic to the Rescue: A Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #9: Christmas Shopaholic: A Novel (Paperback): $18.00
The irresistible heroine of Confessions of a Shopaholic and Shopaholic Ties the Knot is back! And this time Becky Bloomwood and her credit cards are headed across the Atlantic.…
With her shopping excesses (somewhat) in check and her career as a TV financial guru thriving, Becky’s biggest problem seems to be tearing her entrepreneur boyfriend, Luke, away from work for a romantic country weekend. And worse, figuring out how to pack light. But packing takes on a whole new meaning when Luke announces he’s moving to New York for business—and he asks Becky to go with him! Before you can say “Prada sample sale,” Becky has landed in the Big Apple, home of Park Avenue penthouses and luxury boutiques.
Surely it’s only a matter of time until she becomes an American TV celebrity, and she and Luke are the toast of Gotham society. Nothing can stand in their way, especially with Becky’s bills miles away in London. But then an unexpected disaster threatens her career prospects, her relationship with Luke, and her available credit line! Shopaholic Takes Manhattan—but will she have to return it?
About the Author
Sophie Kinsella is the author of the bestselling Shopaholic series, as well as The Undomestic Goddess and Can You Keep a Secret? She lives in England. "From the Trade Paperback edition."