Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The Princess Diaries Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #7.5: The Princess Diaries, Volume 7 and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess (Hardcover): Currently Unavailable
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $13.19
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Prebound): $28.15
The third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.
Princess Mia may seem like the luckiest girl ever. But the truth is, she spends all her time doing one of three things: preparing for her nerve-racking entrée into Genovian society, slogging through the congestion unique to Manhattan in December, and avoiding further smooches from her hapless boyfriend, Kenny. For Mia, being a princess in love is not the fairy tale it’s supposed to be...or is it?
Princess in Love is the third book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. Beautifully repackaged in paperback, this title will appeal to new readers as well as fans looking to update their collection.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.