We at Belmont Books think books should be a source of joy, not frustration. If you're unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us immediately and we'll try our best to make things right for you.
All books (except as noted in the Exceptions section below) bought from Belmont Books can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store credit or refund. Books must be in their original condition. If you received a book that is damaged or defective, you must let us know within 7 business days of your receipt of the book. We will exchange it for an undamaged copy of the same title or credit your account for the full amount of the purchase.
Belmont Books cannot accept returns for:
- Books that have been used or are visibly worn, marked, torn or otherwise unsellable;
- Books that contain software, CDs, DVDs, Cassettes, or other electronic media that have been opened;
- Orders for 6 or more of the same title;
- Orders for 5 or more of the same title exceeding a total of $125;
- Books sold at a discount of more than 10% from the normal list price.
- Unicorns. They are, by definition, perfect creatures and also difficult to ship.
Address all returns to:
35 Cedar Road
Belmont, MA 02478